Old Orchard Cranberry Juice Goes Natural With Naturally-Sweetened Juice Blends
Sparta-Michigan-based Old Orchard Brands rolls out Cranberry Naturals, a line of naturally-sweetened cranberry juice blends that includes only natural ingredients and 40 percent less sugar than traditional cranberry juice varieties.
Cranberry Naturals feature a proprietary blend of Cargill's Truvia brand natural sweetener and just a hint of natural sugar to create a naturally reduced-sugar juice with just 16g of sugar -- about 50 percent less than the leading cranberry juice -- and 70 calories per 8-oz glass. With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, varieties include: Classic Cranberry; Cranberry Blueberry; Cranberry Pomegranate; Cranberry Grape; Cranberry Apple; and Cranberry Raspberry.
"Consumers are looking to cut sugar and calories, and at the same time we're seeing greater interest in all-natural sweeteners," says Mark Saur, founder and president of Old Orchard Brands. "That's no longer a contradiction in terms. Cranberry Naturals include a proprietary blend of natural sweeteners to offer all of the flavor and health benefits of traditional cranberry juice blends, but with a fraction of the calories and sugar of traditional juices."
Suggested retail price for a 64-oz bottle is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »