Surf Sweets Rolls Out Gummy Bear Multi-Packs
Wheeling, Ill.-based Surf Sweets, part of TruSweets LLC, adds Gummy Bears and Sour Berry Bears Snack Packs multi-packs to its growing line of candy products. Made with organic and natural ingredients, free of corn syrup, synthetic dyes, artificial flavors and GMOs, Surf Sweets are gluten free; dairy and casein free; contain none of the most common food allergens (wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish); are Feingold approved, and produced and packaged in a dedicated nut-free facility.
Each multi-pack (made in the U.S.) consists of five 0.9-oz Gummy Bears or Sour Berry Bears snack-size packs (six multi-packs per case), and each pack contains only 90 calories. Flavors include Cherry, Grapefruit, Grape, Lemon, Strawberry and Orange.
"We think moms will agree that Surf Sweets all natural, snack packs multi-packs are a convenient and wholesome alternative to traditional gummy candies and fruit snacks," says Bert Cohen, president and founder of TruSweets LLC, a socially responsible company dedicated to building delicious, sweet snack brands like Surf Sweets that are better for our families and our planet. "They not only taste great, but they're made with real organic fruit juice, are fortified with antioxidant vitamin C, and they're free of the ingredients that concern moms -- corn syrup, synthetic dyes and artificial flavors."
Suggested retail price for a multi-pack is $4.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »