Sodium-Free Pickles DebutBig Lake, Minn.-based Healthy Heart Market launches Healthy Heart Market No Salt Dill Pickles, tangy sodium-free pickles, produced by Los Angeles-based Kruegermann Pickles & Sauerkraut, and developed by Delicious Concepts LLC. They are made tasty with a special homemade spice recipe (clove, dill weed, ginger, pimento, bay, caraway, cassia, garlic, mustard, capsicum, nutmeg, and turmeric) that compensates for not using salt. The no salt, zero sodium dill pickle, the only such product in the North American market, contains no artificial flavors, colors, benzoates, sorbates, potassium chloride, HFCS, or preservatives.
With a two-year shelf life, the pickles come in a 32 oz jar, and are presently only available online at www.HealthyHeartMarket.com
Soon to be available, the company plans to introduce a no salt - no sodium dill cornichon (mini dill pickle) and a no salt sweetened bread and butter pickle.
Suggested price for a jar is $ 7.00.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »