Sodium-Free Pickles DebutBig Lake, Minn.-based Healthy Heart Market launches Healthy Heart Market No Salt Dill Pickles, tangy sodium-free pickles, produced by Los Angeles-based Kruegermann Pickles & Sauerkraut, and developed by Delicious Concepts LLC. They are made tasty with a special homemade spice recipe (clove, dill weed, ginger, pimento, bay, caraway, cassia, garlic, mustard, capsicum, nutmeg, and turmeric) that compensates for not using salt. The no salt, zero sodium dill pickle, the only such product in the North American market, contains no artificial flavors, colors, benzoates, sorbates, potassium chloride, HFCS, or preservatives.
With a two-year shelf life, the pickles come in a 32 oz jar, and are presently only available online at www.HealthyHeartMarket.com
Soon to be available, the company plans to introduce a no salt - no sodium dill cornichon (mini dill pickle) and a no salt sweetened bread and butter pickle.
Suggested price for a jar is $ 7.00.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »