Welch's Fruit Snacks Introduce A Flavorful Twist on Tangy SnacksCloster, N.J.-based Promotion in Motion Inc., makers of Welch's Fruit Snacks, introduce Welch's Tangy Fruits Fruit Snacks, a combination of deliciously tangy, burst-in-your-mouth flavors including Tangerine, Lemon, Pink Grapefruit, Cran-Grape, Cherry and Green Apple. They are made with real fruit and fruit juices, they contains 100% of your DV of vitamin C and 25 percent of vitamins A and E, are fat free, gluten-free and contain no preservatives.
"Welch's Tangy Fruit Snacks are packed with unique new flavors that people love, but have never enjoyed in a fruit snack before," says Brand Manager Jessica Deckinger. "Parents can finally give their kids the tangy flavors they love in a fruit snack that everyone can feel good about."
Suggested retail price for a 10-count box is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »