Botanical Water Enhanced With Fruit And Herbs
Bakersfield, Calif.-based Bolthouse Farms introduces Aura Botanical Water, 100 percent natural enhanced water infused with herbs and fruit juice, available in three flavors: Cucumber Lemon Rosemary, Orange Basil and Grapefruit Sage.
Aura Botanical Waters are unique in that each flavor infuses water with real fruit and real herb extracts, yielding a refreshingly crisp flavor. Each 15.2-oz bottle delivers a full serving of fruit, with no added artificial flavors or sugar. A serving of Aura delivers a mere 45 calories and packs a robust assortment of essential vitamins, including 50 percent of the RDV of vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B12, as well as 100 percent of the RDV of vitamin C.
"Aura Botanical Waters pack a wallop from a health and wellness perspective," says Bryan Reese, chief marketing and innovation officer, BolthouseFarms.
"Aura is the first botanical water to combine gourmet flavor with rich nutrients. They are truly refreshing to drink."
Suggested retail price for each 15.2-oz bottle is $1.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »