Botanical Water Enhanced With Fruit And Herbs
Bakersfield, Calif.-based Bolthouse Farms introduces Aura Botanical Water, 100 percent natural enhanced water infused with herbs and fruit juice, available in three flavors: Cucumber Lemon Rosemary, Orange Basil and Grapefruit Sage.
Aura Botanical Waters are unique in that each flavor infuses water with real fruit and real herb extracts, yielding a refreshingly crisp flavor. Each 15.2-oz bottle delivers a full serving of fruit, with no added artificial flavors or sugar. A serving of Aura delivers a mere 45 calories and packs a robust assortment of essential vitamins, including 50 percent of the RDV of vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B12, as well as 100 percent of the RDV of vitamin C.
"Aura Botanical Waters pack a wallop from a health and wellness perspective," says Bryan Reese, chief marketing and innovation officer, BolthouseFarms.
"Aura is the first botanical water to combine gourmet flavor with rich nutrients. They are truly refreshing to drink."
Suggested retail price for each 15.2-oz bottle is $1.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »