Food Grade Compressor Oils Available For Long Service Life ApplicationsUltrachem has developed a new line of Omnilube food-grade rotary screw and reciprocating air compressor lubricants with greatly improved wear, oxidation and lubricity.
Omnilube food grade products meet all of the requirements of the USDA and FDA H-1 regulations, 21 CFR 178.3570, and conform to the requirements of NSF. They are also approved by the Orthodox Union for Kosher use.
Omnilube 32/46, 68, and 455 are fully synthetic compressor oils formulated from the highest quality polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oils with a superior proprietary additive package to achieve long life. Omnilube 32/46 and 68 are designed for rotary screw compressors and, depending on the rotary screw design, give a service life of up to 8,000 hours in good operating conditions. Omnilube 455 is designed for reciprocating compressors.
Omnilube products can be used in meat, poultry and food processing (H-1) plants. Omnilube 32/46, 68, and 455 also offer less varnish formation, low pour point / high flash point, and excellent compatibility with elastomers, seals, plastics, and paints.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »