Single Piston Low Boy Filler/Depositor Yields Greater Production RateHinds-Bock single piston fillers are used for accurate filling of fruits, berries, vegetables and purees. The depositors are close to the floor with a waist high hopper for easy hopper loading which eliminates the need for transfer pumps, bowl dumps or machines that raise and lower. By permanently having the hopper waist high for easy loading, the hopper level can be maintained for more accurate filling/depositing. Because the filler/depositor doesn't have to stop for hopper loading, greater production rates are possible.
The Hinds-Bock 'Low Boy' Fillers/Depositors are available with the same accessories as typical Hinds-Bock Fillers/Depositors including hopper agitation, positive shut off spouts, automatic cycling controls and flex hose gun spouts.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »