6-Inch, 300 DPI Ethernet Printer Label Now Available
Tharo Systems' H-600 Series, 6-inch wide, thermal transfer bar code label printers feature a durable all metal construction with a cast aluminum center wall for added strength.
The printer features a high-speed USB 2.0 interface for super-fast data transfer, a Real-Time Clock for time and date stamping of labels, and ethernet adapter. A large media window allows for easy viewing and monitoring of supplies.
Tharo H-600 Series printers also ship with a free version of Tharo Systems' EasyLabel Start software for custom designing and printing labels.
The printers have a suggested list price of $2,245 USD for 203 DPI and $2,445 USD for 300 DPI.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »