Natural Flavor Oil Stabilizer Offers Alterative to Synthetic Antioxidants Used in Frying OilsKemin introduces GT-FORT - a natural flavor that can be an alternative to synthetic antioxidants and tocopherols commonly used in frying oils. GT-FORT is an oil dispersible, green tea-based water-soluble liquid extract.
According to the company, the multi-stage green tea extraction process used to manufacture GT-FORT, maximizes the polyphenols that provide effective antioxidant properties which delay oxidation in a variety of fried food applications.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »