Hormel Introduces Compleats Meals for Kids
Hormel Foods, Austin, Minn., introduces Hormel Compleats Kids, a line of four shelf-stable meals specifically designed to deliver a nutritious and convenient meal solution to kids. Designed for children ages 3 to 8, they utilize shelf-stable technology pioneered by Hormel, so there's no need to refrigerate or freeze them. Just pop them in the microwave for a convenient, healthy kids meal.
Hormel Compleats Kids microwave meals contain no preservatives, artificial colors, high-fructose corn syrup or trans fat. They do contain 3g of fiber per serving and are a good source of protein.
Kid favorite varieties include: Macaroni & Beef, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beef Ravioli and Pasta & Chicken.
"We are excited to bring this product to market because it fits easily into the lives of today's busy families. And kids enjoy them," says Tim Garry, Compleats Kids microwave meals product manager. "Ready in just 45 seconds, these meals are a nutritious and convenient meal solution for kids ages 3-8, and they meet the healthy food regulations established by the USDA."
Suggested retail price is $2.29.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »