Pallet Lifts Help Food Processors Keep Injuries At BayMepaco offers a solution for food processors concerned about on-the-job injuries at food processing plants.
Mepaco's EZL2500 and EZ4000 Sanitary Lifts are designed to be ergonomically efficient and to offer relief from back strain and stress injuries.
According to the company, both lifts are made with T304 stainless steel and can withstand hard washdowns. The EZL2500 Sanitary Lift can be loaded and unloaded with a pallet truck and has a 2500 lb. capacity while the EZ4000 has a 4000 lb. capacity.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »