High Yield Saw Features Impressive Safety FeaturesHollymatic's Hi-Yield 16-5000 Saw is intended to be used for fresh and frozen meat, poultry, fish, and vegetable products.
The saw includes a 3-speed selector switch for low, medium, and high operation speeds up to 5,000 BFM on multiple products at different temperatures. The equipment also offers safety features such as a quick stop brake that stops the blade within 1 second of shut-off or opening of doors. The saw also includes interlocked doors and double flanged wheels.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »