Vent Head Saves Energy for Food Processing Plants
Spirax Sarco has recently introduced a new line of VHT vent heads that can be used for vertical open-ended steam vent pipes.
The vent heads have been designed to emit dry steam at low velocity. The low velocity discharge can protect plant staff from injury as well as prevent building damage. Water sprayed on surroundings is also minimized.
The vent heads are manufactured from austenitic stainless steel. An internal drain within the vent head recovers condensation removing the possibility of hot condensate exceeding temperature limitations of local drainage.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »