Automated Batching System Can Weigh Seven Major Ingredients SimultaneouslyFlexicon's system batch manufacturing system can accommodate up to seven major ingredients and unlimited minor ingredients which can be weigh batched simultaneously, check-weighed, and conveyed mechanically and pneumatically for delivery through a filter receiver to a blender that feeds a bulk bag filler and a paper sack filler.
Flexicon has introduced an automated plant-wide weigh batching system that can weigh up to seven major ingredients simultaneously. The automated system can also weigh an unlimited number of minor ingredients weighing at or less than 50 pounds (23 kilograms).
The equipment supports ingredients received by bulk bags sacks, pails or boxes and uses a conveyor to send weighed batches to a blender that feeds a bulk bag filler and a paper sack filling machine.
The batching system includes components such as:
- 5 loss-of-weight bulk bag dischargers with large surge hoppers and rotary airlock valves
- 2 loss-of-weight bulk bag dischargers with small surge hoppers and flexible screw conveyors
- 2 loss-of-weight bag dump stations with flexible screw conveyors
- 1 check-weighing hopper
- 1 bulk bag filler
- 1 Dilute-phase pneumatic conveying system including blower, filter receiver and conveying lines
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »