Packaging Conveyor Automates Clamshell Closure for Food ProductsHinds-Bock's introduced a new conveyor into its family of products. Its new clamshell closure conveyor features automatic tray denesting, a product loading zone, an automatic closing station as well as an automatic tray locking station.
The automatic tray denesters are available in several different styles depending upon the type of clamshell tray. The product loading zone can accommodate either manual or automatic loading of processors' product into the clamshell closing conveyor. Custom discharges are available to accommodate labelers or to change the orientation for feeding into the down-stream packaging system or refrigerator.
Hinds-Bock conveyors are manufactured of stainless steel and of a hygienic design. These conveyors are available in lengths and widths to suit specific applications.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »