Odwalla Embraces Its Dark Side With Dark Chocolate Chip Walnut Bar
Half Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc. makes it easier to indulge your deepest, darkest, chocolaty dreams with the introduction of Odwalla Dark Chocolate Chip Walnut Bar. Power-packed with dark chocolate chips, healthful walnuts and wholesome oats, the newest addition to the Odwalla family is a great way to get 35 percent of your DV of fiber and 560mg of essential omega-3 fatty acids from walnuts and flaxseed as well as calcium, vitamin E and folate.
"Our newest Odwalla bar combines chocolaty, chewy, nutty goodness to create a nourishing snack for your soul," says Irma Shrivastava, vice president marketing. "It's a great way to get fiber and omega-3 fatty acids on-the-go."
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »