Odwalla Embraces Its Dark Side With Dark Chocolate Chip Walnut Bar
Half Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc. makes it easier to indulge your deepest, darkest, chocolaty dreams with the introduction of Odwalla Dark Chocolate Chip Walnut Bar. Power-packed with dark chocolate chips, healthful walnuts and wholesome oats, the newest addition to the Odwalla family is a great way to get 35 percent of your DV of fiber and 560mg of essential omega-3 fatty acids from walnuts and flaxseed as well as calcium, vitamin E and folate.
"Our newest Odwalla bar combines chocolaty, chewy, nutty goodness to create a nourishing snack for your soul," says Irma Shrivastava, vice president marketing. "It's a great way to get fiber and omega-3 fatty acids on-the-go."
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »