Kettle Foods Expands Tias! Line with Two New Flavors: Sweet Baja Barbeque and Chili con QuesoA division of Diamond Foods, Salem, Ore.-based Kettle Foods Inc., expands its successful Kettle Tias! tortilla chip line with the launch of two new sizzling flavors: Sweet Baja Barbeque, smoked and sweetened with a touch of honey, it's the flavor of the backyard fiesta – tangy, smoky and salty, and Chili con Queso, a spicy, cheesy blend simmering with onion, garlic, and red and green bell peppers, the ultimate Mexican comfort food in a bag.
Tias! are made with only all natural ingredients – no trans fats, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. Kettle also uses non-GMO ingredients and organic corn. According to SPINS 12 week data ending February 13, 2011, Kettle Brand Tias! sales show 53 percent growth over Kettle Brand's previous unflavored tortilla chip line-up in the year ago period.
"We chopped chilies, minced garlic, grated cheese and blended in fresh herbs, sour cream and spices to develop fresh flavors that are so bold, you can taste the Southwestern sun in every bite," says Julie Dunmire, brand marketing director for Kettle. "Our bold flavors are a nice complement to a chip that's deliciously light and crispy, creating irresistible seasoned triangles of toasted organic corn."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz bag is $3.69.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »