Low Fat, Low Calorie Vodka Pasta Sauce Includes Farm Fresh TomatoesMount Kisco, N.Y.-based Cucina Antica Foods Corp. introduces Monte Bene Low Fat Vodka Pasta Sauce. Tomatoes are directly sourced from farmers in New Jersey, which makes the sauce farm fresh, and a ½-cup serving has only 50 calories.
Chef/Owner of Cucina Antica Foods Corp. Neil Fusco, says he constantly strives to innovate by offering new, healthier options to the company's lineup of farm fresh pasta sauces. "With our new Low Fat Vodka Pasta Sauce we wanted to give consumers a good start to a healthy dish," says Fusco. "Our Monte Bene consumers now have a vodka sauce, which tastes great but with less fat. We believe simple is better. You don't have to add anything to the sauce – the flavor is there."
Like all Monte Bene Farm Fresh pasta sauces, all natural Monte Bene Low Fat Vodka Pasta Sauce contains no added sugars or preservatives and is both additive-free and gluten free.
Suggested retail price for a 24-oz. bottle is $4.99-$5.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »