Single and Dual Piston Fillers Useful for Delicate Food Products
Hinds-Bock's SP-64 filler/depositors offer accurate filling thanks to large port openings and gentle internal passages. Thee machines are available in several different sizes and configurations to match the throughput requirements.
Large port openings on the filler/depositers permit filling of chunky ingredients without crushing, reducing costs with accurate filling/depositing into trays, bottles, cans, pouches, or targeted onto product. They are USDA and AG Canada approved. Additional automation is also available such as container denesters, lidders, sealers and transfer pumps.
All Hinds-Bock SP-64 filler/depositors include:
- Stainless steel construction with all contact parts of food-approved materials
- Fills from fractions of an ounce to 64 ounces per piston with change cylinders
- Pneumatic dump system with interlocked safety cover.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »