Xanthan Gum Available for Food Companies in North America
TIC Gums' FASTir Xanthan EC is a stable supply of highly dispersible, fast drying, consistent quality xanthan. FASTir Xanthan EC was developed using a patent pending manufacturing process which enables a secure supply of xanthan with documented, fixed performance.
More than an improved version of agglomerated xanthan, the new product is a significant change in the way xanthan is made and used.
FASTir Xanthan EC can be used in many applications including: salad dressings, sauces, dips, soups, beverages, and other industrial, non-food applications for which FASTir is appropriate.
IN addition, FASTir Xanthan EC does not require oil slurry or any other special handling.
Final production and shipment of FASTir Xanthan EC is from the eastern coast of the United States, making order fulfillment weeks shorter than with supplies originating in China.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »