CI LT English Muffin 5 Produces Reduced Calorie Muffins Without Sacrificing Volume or QualityAccording to a consumer survey from the International Food Information Council, 74% of consumers indicate they check calories on a product's nutritional panel when deciding on purchasing a product. Caravan Ingredients' CI LT English Muffin 5 utilizes a combination of starches, gums, strengtheners and conditioners to produce a reduced calorie English Muffin without sacrificing on volume or eating quality.
Food processors using the recommended formula should be able to produce English Muffins with a calorie content of approximately 85 calories. Bakers who are currently producing English muffins will be capable of using this formulation to make lower calorie muffins, with no additional equipment needed.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »