Activia Parfait Crunch Blends Fruit, Yogurt with Granola For Healthy SnackWhite Plains, N.Y.-based The The Dannon Co. Inc. rolls out Activia Parfait Crunch, a blend of creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, fruit pieces, and low-fat crunchy granola. With 220 calories and 3g of fat per 6-oz cup, Activia Parfait Crunch offers consumers a convenient choice to add to their breakfast or a delicious snack option that helps naturally regulate the digestive system.
Activia contains the unique probiotic culture Bifidus Regularis (Bifidobacterium lactis DN 173 010) and helps regulate the digestive system when consumed daily for two weeks as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. That's why The Activia Promise encourages people to experience the benefits of Activia firsthand. If consumers are not satisfied after eating the product, Dannon will refund up to $12.00 (see terms and conditions on Activia products and www.activiapromise.com.
Varieties include Strawberry & Granola, Mixed Berry & Granola, Vanilla & Granola, and Peach & Granola.
"Activia Parfait Crunch blends sweet, refreshing fruit low-fat yogurt with granola to give you a creamy and crunchy snack," says Philippe Guerra, senior brand manager at Dannon. "We're offering the Activia Promise because we want everyone to love the way they feel when they try our flavorful products and see for themselves how Activia helps them."
Suggested retail price for a single-serve 6-oz cup with granola topping is $1.29.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »