Annie Chun's Reinvents Ramen with Ramen House Soup SinglesA flavorful alternative to dry or canned soups, San Rafael, Calif.-based Annie Chun's Inc. launches Ramen House soup singles, a packaged ramen noodle product made from authentic ingredients including real gourmet sauce and freshly cooked noodles. Ready in five minutes, Ramen House offers consumers a vegan and dairy-free restaurant quality noodle option without added MSG or preservatives.
Varieties include: Soy Ginger Ramen (4.9-oz), Spicy Chicken Ramen (4.7-oz) and Spring Vegetable Ramen (4.9-oz).
"Ramen is an Asian staple that has been widely accepted by the American culture, says Diana Wang, director of marketing. "It is easy and quick to prepare, making it a favorite among many audiences. Our Ramen House provides a new, all-natural version with real ingredients that offer superb taste and a truly authentic experience."
Suggested retail price is $1.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »