Annie Chun's Reinvents Ramen with Ramen House Soup SinglesA flavorful alternative to dry or canned soups, San Rafael, Calif.-based Annie Chun's Inc. launches Ramen House soup singles, a packaged ramen noodle product made from authentic ingredients including real gourmet sauce and freshly cooked noodles. Ready in five minutes, Ramen House offers consumers a vegan and dairy-free restaurant quality noodle option without added MSG or preservatives.
Varieties include: Soy Ginger Ramen (4.9-oz), Spicy Chicken Ramen (4.7-oz) and Spring Vegetable Ramen (4.9-oz).
"Ramen is an Asian staple that has been widely accepted by the American culture, says Diana Wang, director of marketing. "It is easy and quick to prepare, making it a favorite among many audiences. Our Ramen House provides a new, all-natural version with real ingredients that offer superb taste and a truly authentic experience."
Suggested retail price is $1.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »