Badger Tag & Label Repositionable Adhesives Stick Like PermanentBadger Tag & Label has developed a food and beverage label that has permanent hold capabilities but can also be repositioned to suit a manufacturer's needs.
The adhesive's versatility makes it useful for food and beverage manufacturers and packagers. It can be applied and removed from surfaces including metals, plastics, glass, and paper. The adhesive also sticks to surfaces such as Teflon and textured PVC.
The company uses the adhesive combined with a white polyester synthetic base stock; however, according to the company, it is able to offer the adhesive with other synthetic or paper stocks.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »