Balance Bar Introduces Chocolate Almond Biscotti and Cinnamon Bun Nutrition BarsValhalla, N.Y., Balance Bar, one of America's original nutrition/energy bar leaders, introduces Café, in two great flavors: Chocolate Almond Biscotti -- A crunchy protein core drizzled with chocolate and topped with almonds for a satisfying biscotti taste -- and Cinnamon Bun -- An indulgent combination of crunchy protein crisps with a cinnamon topping.
All natural Café flavors contain 14g of protein, 23 vitamins and minerals with an excellent source of antioxidants and vitamin D, and they adhere to the 40/30/30 nutritional model (40 percent of calories come from healthy carbohydrates, 30 percent from quality protein, and 30 percent from dietary fat). They are certified Kosher and contain only 200 calories.
"People who are on the go reach for Balance Bars for the right combination of great taste, healthy nutrition, energy and convenience," says Erin Lifeso, Balance Bar's director of marketing. "Our two new Café bars will really appeal to busy folks looking to complement their morning or afternoon hot beverages."
Suggested retail price for a 1.76-oz single serve bar is $1.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »