William Grant & Sons Introduces Balvenie PortWood Single Malt Scotch WhiskyWilliam Grant & Sons Ltd, an independent family-owned distiller founded by William Grant in 1886, is headquartered in the UK. Today, the super-premium spirits company is run by the fifth generation of his family, and its whisky brands include Glenfiddich, The Balvenie range of handcrafted single malts, and Grant's blended Scotch.
Are you looking for a very special gift this holiday season? Balvenie PortWood Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Aged 21 Years (43% ABV) is incredible. After 21 years spent maturing in traditional casks, Balvenie Single Malt Whisky is transferred to casks that once held fine port wines. Because of the age of this whisky, it is sampled regularly by The Balvenie Malt Master David Stewart to ensure that just the right amount of character is imparted by the port casks, which enhance and develop the single malt, while preserving its original characteristics.
The nose is a perfume of fruity and ripe raisin, dates and butterscotch notes, backed by a nutty dryness. Refined with remarkable character, the taste is creamy and silky with fruit, honey and spice notes, and it has a long and gentle, nutty finish.
Suggested retail price is $169.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »