Beech-Nut And Mott’s Co-Brand Baby Food
Amsterdam, N.Y.– based Beech-Nut,a subsidiary of Hero AG of Lenzburg, Switzerland, introduces a line of great-tasting and nutritious baby foods featuring Beech-Nut purees co-branded with Mott’s applesauce. The seven SKU line (divided into stages) is made with natural ingredients and has a taste that babies will love and moms can trust. Mott’s, a brand of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, is the nation's leading producer of branded applesauce and apple juice.
“Since 1842, Mott's has proudly created delicious and healthy products for adults and children,” says Allison Methvin, director of marketing for Mott’s. “We are thrilled to partner with Beech-Nut to offer moms another convenient and nutritious option for their families.”
Beech-Nut is the No.2 ranked baby food brand in the U.S. and introduced the first vacuum-sealed glass jar of baby food in 1931. Eighty years later, Beech-Nut purees are still made with natural ingredients, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are exclusively produced in traditional glass jars to naturally lock in essential nutrients and good taste.
- Stage 1 (for beginners--2.5-oz.) is applesauce
- Stage 2 (from about 6 months--4-oz.) are applesauce; apples, mango & kiwi; apples, pears & bananas; and apples & cherries
- Stage 3 (from about 8 months—6-oz) are peach-apple-banana and rolled oats with apple.
“We’re proud to have selected varieties of Beech-Nut purees to feature the Mott’s brand,” says Evan Eckman, chief marketing officer for Hero North America. “Mott’s shares our lasting commitment to childhood nutrition, superior quality standards, and delicious-tasting foods.”
Suggested retail price is 50 cents for Stage 1 products, 55 cents for Stage 2 and 75 cents for Stage 3.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »