Bertie County Peanuts Introduces Weeping Mary's Ghost Pepper PeanutsWindsor, N.C.-based Bertie County Peanuts, a family business specializing in peanut products made from USA locally grown Super Extra Large Peanuts, takes a step towards meeting the desires of its customer base by expanding its line of savory and seasoned products with the introduction of Weeping Mary's Ghost Pepper Peanuts.
Packaged in plastic recyclable jars, Weeping Mary's Ghost Pepper Peanuts are a dangerously hot mix of Super Extra Large Peanuts coated with Ghost Pepper (Naga Jolokia), the world's hottest pepper, Habanera Pepper, paprika, and sea salt. Needless to say, it's a great taste for anyone who really likes the hot things in life.
Suggested retail price for a 10-oz jar is $5.60 and $14.50 for a 30-oz jar.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »