Bertolli Introduces Premium Meal Soups
Unilever North America, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., rolls out Bertolli Premium Meal Soups for Two, a line of frozen but fresh-tasting, hearty meal soups reminiscent of flavors coming from kitchens of notable Italian chefs. You add one cup of water, and it yields 21-oz. of soup featuring tender chicken and beef, al dente pasta, fragrant herbs and crisp vegetables, such as zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes.
They are available in 24-oz. packages nationwide in four varieties: Chicken Minestrone (roasted white meat chicken, beans, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, tomatoes and pasta in a vegetable broth), Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta (roasted white meat chicken, pasta, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and celery in a chicken broth), Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken (cheese-filled tortellini, white meat chicken, spinach and tomatoes in a tomato bisque with a hint of basil) and Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables (beef, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and celery with bowtie pasta in a savory broth).
"Bertolli Premium Meal Soups for Two offer the heartiness and fresh taste of a soup that you would expect from an authentic Italian restaurant," says Rachel Porges, brand manager. "Soups are a cornerstone of the Italian cuisine that Bertolli celebrates. [Now] everyone can enjoy a warm, flavorful meal in just minutes – without painstaking preparation or sacrificing flavor."
Suggested retail price is $5.99 to $7.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »