Buddy Fruits Rolls Out Pure Fruit BitesCoral Gables, Fla.-based Buddy Fruits introduces Buddy Fruits Pure Fruit Bites, a line of 100% pure, all natural fruit snacks, which are ideal for kids (and kids of all ages) who love fruit.
Pure Fruit Bites are available in Apple, Orange, Raspberry and Pomegranate/Acai varieties in the produce section. One package equals one full serving of fruit, and contains only 95 calories. They are 100% fruit, no artificial flavorings or colors, no preservatives, no genetic modifications and dairy-free.
"Ideal for lunch boxes, road trips and sporting events, Buddy Fruits Pure Fruit Bites are the fruit snack you can eat anytime, anywhere," says Fabian Milon, co-founder of Buddy Fruits. "Made with a blend of 100% fruit, Pure Fruit Bites are not only nutritious, but your kids (and you) will love the flavors of this all-natural treat."
Suggested retail price is 88 cents to $1.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »