Bulk Bag Discharging System Transfers Material To SilosFlexicon's Bulk Bag Discharging System includes an integral pneumatic conveying system which transfers material from bulk bags to silos and other storage containers. The positive pressure pneumatic system is designed to fill bulk storage facilities on islands or other locations unable to receive large volumes of bulk material by rail or bulk truck.
The discharger portion of the skid-mounted system includes a cantilevered I-beam with electric hoist and trolley to lift and position bulk bags without the use of a forklift. A Spout-Lock clamp ring forms a high-integrity seal between the clean side of the bag spout and the clean side of the equipment, while a Tele-Tube® telescoping tube maintains constant downward pressure on the clamp ring and bag spout, elongating the bag as it empties to promote complete discharge.
Material flow is aided by bag activators that raise and lower opposite bottom sides of the bag in timed intervals. A dust collector creates negative pressure to collapse empty bags prior to retying and disconnection, eliminating dust emitted during manual flattening of empty bags.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »