Meatline Metal Detector Designed For Integration in Vacuum Fillers
Bunting Magnetics has strengthened its lineup of metal detection equipment with the addition of the Meatline 05 0 Metal Detector.
The Meatline is designed for integration in vacuum fillers to examine liquid and pasty type of food products. It detects and separates any type of metal, encapsulated or free.
The Meatline 05 0 features a reject mechanism which can be taken apart in a few easy steps without the need for tools. All components are linked together with a chain so they cannot get lost. After cleaning, everything easily fits together again.
The Meatline fits all commercial vacuum fillers. It is pressure washer safe and has a stable frame with lockable casters. The Meatline allows for easy and fast operation through a Touch Screen Display which has a self-explanatory menu structure. All components are made of stainless steel or food-safe plastic. It features a responsive, powerful and permanently maintenance-free pneumatic drive for a long lifespan.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »