Casa Martinez Salsas To Spice Up U.S. MarketplaceLos Angeles, Calif.-based Casa Martinez introduces a line of Salsas bursting with fresh, all natural ingredients. The Martinez family, renowned for its fresh salsas in Mexico, unveils the family recipes that have always been made without any preservatives, gluten, added sugar or lactose.
Tender tomatoes, tangy peppers and a perfect blend of spices provide the base for the simply artful line of salsas Casa Martinez brings to the table. With five original flavors, each batch is expertly crafted to enhance the everyday enjoyment of dipping or as a great addition to any appetizer, entrée or side dish.
Varieties include: Quemada – A blend of juicy tomatoes, onions, peppers and spices; Habanero – A blend of spicy habanero peppers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and spices; Nopal – A blend of tender cactus, tomatoes, onions, peppers and spices; Tatemada – A blend of tart green tomatoes, onions, peppers and spices; and Chipotle – A blend of smokey chipotle peppers, tomatoes, onions and spices.
Suggested retail price is $6.99. They are also available in 11-lb hermetically sealed foodservice bags.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »