Double Planetary Mixers Help Prevent Climb, Improve Efficiency
Charles Ross and Son's double planetary mixers have helical blades that prevent climbing issues experienced with traditional rectangular stirrers.
High viscosity blades offered on Ross Double Planetary Mixers feature an angled helical contour which generates a vertical mixing action. The sweeping curve of the mixers pushes the batch ingredients forward and downward, keeping it within the mixing zone at all times.
Other clean design features include:
- Highly polished stainless steel 316 wetted parts
- Labyrinth style gearbox sealing arrangement
- Double lip seals on each stirrer shaft
- Dust shield
- Flush mounted discharge valve
- Platen-style discharge system.
Standard sizes start from ½ pint through 750 gallons. Units are available for no-charge mixing trials at the Ross Test & Development Center. Trial/Rental units are also in stock.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »