Choffy Bridges The Gap Between Hot Chocolate And Coffee
Vancouver, Wash.-based Choffy introduces Choffy, a delicious drink that bridges the gap between hot chocolate and coffee. Made from 100% organic roasted and ground cacao beans, it contains no sugar, dairy or chemicals. At only 20 calories per serving, it has rich bold chocolate notes and the health benefits of cacao – antioxidants and theobromine, In fact, there are more antioxidants in an 8-oz cup than in a serving of blueberries.
- Ivory Coast Choffy – Fair trade, organic cacao beans with a deep chocolate flavor and hints of natural grains and slightly earthy tones
- La Espanola Choffy – Single estate organic cacao beans from the Dominican Republic, which impart deep, rich yet smooth chocolate flavors with nutty overtones.
You brew Choffy as you would coffee (best using a French Press). Brewed as is, it has a strong intense taste. Or add a little creamer and a deep chocolate flavor is revealed. Unlike coffee, Choffy supplies long-lasting energy throughout the day without the crash, jitters, or other negative effects of caffeine.
Choffy is available at www.drinkChoffy.com in 12-oz bags for $15 and 5-lb bags for $85.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »