Choffy Bridges The Gap Between Hot Chocolate And Coffee
Vancouver, Wash.-based Choffy introduces Choffy, a delicious drink that bridges the gap between hot chocolate and coffee. Made from 100% organic roasted and ground cacao beans, it contains no sugar, dairy or chemicals. At only 20 calories per serving, it has rich bold chocolate notes and the health benefits of cacao – antioxidants and theobromine, In fact, there are more antioxidants in an 8-oz cup than in a serving of blueberries.
- Ivory Coast Choffy – Fair trade, organic cacao beans with a deep chocolate flavor and hints of natural grains and slightly earthy tones
- La Espanola Choffy – Single estate organic cacao beans from the Dominican Republic, which impart deep, rich yet smooth chocolate flavors with nutty overtones.
You brew Choffy as you would coffee (best using a French Press). Brewed as is, it has a strong intense taste. Or add a little creamer and a deep chocolate flavor is revealed. Unlike coffee, Choffy supplies long-lasting energy throughout the day without the crash, jitters, or other negative effects of caffeine.
Choffy is available at www.drinkChoffy.com in 12-oz bags for $15 and 5-lb bags for $85.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »