Clif Bar Adds Limited Edition Peppermint Stick
Emeryville, Calif.-based Clif Bar and Co. adds Peppermint Stick to its line of holiday-inspired flavored organic energy bars. The cool tingle of a classic Peppermint Stick rounds out the warm, fresh-baked taste of Spiced Pumpkin Pie and Iced Gingerbread, while still delivering Clif's athlete-crafted blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy. Clif Bars don't contain trans fats, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
In the spirit of the season, Clif Bar will donate 1 percent of net sales from the holiday-inspired flavors to Winter Wildlands Alliance, a national organization that works on behalf of skiers, snowboarders, snowshoers, winter hikers and other outdoor adventurers to address national issues that impact winter wildlands.
"It's great knowing that we're providing people with sound nutrition and sustained energy in nostalgic flavors, while contributing to protecting the places they play through our partnership with Winter Wildlands Alliance." says Carly Lutz, brand director of Clif Bar.
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »