ClifBar Rolls Out New Flavors for Energy BarsEmeryville, Calif.- based Clif Bar & Co. rolls out Clif Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip energy bar, as well as new recipes for two popular flavors – Apricot and Peanut Toffee Buzz. Made with 70 percent organic ingredients, the bars have an optimal blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy.
Loaded with toasted coconut and chocolate chips, Coconut Chocolate Chip crafts a delicious, decadent taste for the palate, and the flavor combination is unique to the energy bar category.
In addition, as part of Clif Bar & Co.'s ongoing tradition to continuously enhance taste and texture, Apricot now features 50 percent more apricots to give every bite a zesty apricot flavor, and Peanut Toffee Buzz has even more peanut butter and more real toffee pieces to enrich the taste of every bar.
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »