ClifBar Rolls Out New Flavors for Energy BarsEmeryville, Calif.- based Clif Bar & Co. rolls out Clif Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip energy bar, as well as new recipes for two popular flavors – Apricot and Peanut Toffee Buzz. Made with 70 percent organic ingredients, the bars have an optimal blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy.
Loaded with toasted coconut and chocolate chips, Coconut Chocolate Chip crafts a delicious, decadent taste for the palate, and the flavor combination is unique to the energy bar category.
In addition, as part of Clif Bar & Co.'s ongoing tradition to continuously enhance taste and texture, Apricot now features 50 percent more apricots to give every bite a zesty apricot flavor, and Peanut Toffee Buzz has even more peanut butter and more real toffee pieces to enrich the taste of every bar.
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »