ClifBar Rolls Out New Flavors for Energy BarsEmeryville, Calif.- based Clif Bar & Co. rolls out Clif Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip energy bar, as well as new recipes for two popular flavors – Apricot and Peanut Toffee Buzz. Made with 70 percent organic ingredients, the bars have an optimal blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy.
Loaded with toasted coconut and chocolate chips, Coconut Chocolate Chip crafts a delicious, decadent taste for the palate, and the flavor combination is unique to the energy bar category.
In addition, as part of Clif Bar & Co.'s ongoing tradition to continuously enhance taste and texture, Apricot now features 50 percent more apricots to give every bite a zesty apricot flavor, and Peanut Toffee Buzz has even more peanut butter and more real toffee pieces to enrich the taste of every bar.
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »