Coffee-Mate Offers Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer
As consumers become increasingly aware of what is on their plate and cup, the trend over the past few years has focused on simplicity and fresh, natural ingredients.
Right on trend, Nestlé USA, Glendale, Calif., introduces Coffee-mate Natural Bliss to offer dairy lovers a new way to add flavor naturally.
Revolutionary for the Coffee-mate brand of shelf-stable powdered creamers, Natural Bliss is made with only four simple ingredients: milk, cream, sugar and natural flavor. Available in the dairy section (it needs to be refrigerated), there are three flavors: Vanilla, Caramel, and Sweet Cream.
Natural Bliss is made with natural ingredients without any artificial preservatives. Each 16-oz. white bottle has soft images of each of the natural flavors, is Kosher and gluten-free. I brought a bottle into our coffee room, and it was empty almost immediately. My workmates and I gave it an enthusiastic thumbs-up.
“Coffee-mate has been the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations, and millions of people around the world can choose from more than 20 flavors to personalize their cup of coffee,” says Vilma Livas, marketing manager, Nestlé Coffee-mate. “Now with Natural Bliss, we’re giving people who whiten their coffee with dairy an opportunity to experience the delicious flavor that Coffee-mate is known for in a brand new, all-natural way.”
Suggested retail price is $2.69.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »