Day-Lee Foods Introduces Crazy Cuizine General Tso Chicken To the Frozen Aisle
Day-Lee Foods, Santa Fe Springs, Calif., introduces to the frozen aisle Crazy Cuizine General Tso Chicken, featuring all-natural battered chicken breast topped with a zesty ginger sauce. Named after a Ming Chinese military leader and based on an authentic Hunan recipe, Crazy Cuizine's General Tso's Chicken can be made in the convenience of your own home.
Although Crazy Cuizine's entrees—in white meat chicken and beef — are cooked with authentic flavors from the Far East, the ingredients are U.S.-sourced and the dishes are made at the company's facility in Southern California, which has received four consecutive "Gold" standard awards for food safety and quality practices by Silliker.
They're fully cooked (ready to heat and serve), high in protein and free of preservatives, trans-fat and MSG. General Tso's Chicken is ideal for serving with rice or your favorite side dish. It joins five other Crazy Cuizine top-sellers: Mandarin Orange Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken, Potstickers (chicken or pork), Tangerine Beef and Korean BBQ Chicken.
Suggested retail price is $8.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »