The Republic of Tea Offers Calorie-Free Cuppa Chocolate TeaNovato, Calif.-based The Republic of Tea brings the rich, full-bodied flavor of dark chocolate to your tea cup with the new deliciously decadent, calorie-free Cuppa Chocolate Tea collection.
Each all-natural Cuppa Chocolate Tea is made from a base of pure South African antioxidant-rich rooibos, blended with all-natural cocoa powder, chocolate, fruit, herbs and spices. And they are a guilt-free indulgence.
Naturally caffeine free, the line is comprised of four herbal blends inspired by classic chocolate treats, including: Red Velvet Chocolate (with beet root bits, vanilla and sweet blackberry leaves); Chocolate (sweet blackberry leaves, peppermint leaves, mint and vanilla); Peppermint Chocolate (cool peppermint and rooibos) and Coconut Cocoa (roasted carob, roasted chicory, dates and coconut).
Suggested retail price for a tin of 36 unbleached, all-natural tea bags is $9.50 (varieties are sold separately).
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »