The Republic of Tea Offers Calorie-Free Cuppa Chocolate TeaNovato, Calif.-based The Republic of Tea brings the rich, full-bodied flavor of dark chocolate to your tea cup with the new deliciously decadent, calorie-free Cuppa Chocolate Tea collection.
Each all-natural Cuppa Chocolate Tea is made from a base of pure South African antioxidant-rich rooibos, blended with all-natural cocoa powder, chocolate, fruit, herbs and spices. And they are a guilt-free indulgence.
Naturally caffeine free, the line is comprised of four herbal blends inspired by classic chocolate treats, including: Red Velvet Chocolate (with beet root bits, vanilla and sweet blackberry leaves); Chocolate (sweet blackberry leaves, peppermint leaves, mint and vanilla); Peppermint Chocolate (cool peppermint and rooibos) and Coconut Cocoa (roasted carob, roasted chicory, dates and coconut).
Suggested retail price for a tin of 36 unbleached, all-natural tea bags is $9.50 (varieties are sold separately).
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »