Hostess Brands Inc. introduces Frosted Devil's Food Cake Donettes
Granted, the powdered sugar is a little messy, maybe not the best thing for your upholstery, but for millions of Americans, it's all part of the irresistible charm of Hostess Donettes, made by Hostess Brands Inc., Irving, Texas. Since being introduced in the 1930s, the little gems have attracted fans in many circles — from hungry commuters to lunchbox-toting tikes. And while Hostess didn't create the world's first donut, Donettes, are among the most popular donuts in the world.
Hostess introduces one of its newest food products: Frosted Devil's Food Cake Donettes, moist devil's food cake mini donuts dipped in a chocolate-flavored coating. It is an indulgent and heavenly addition to the line.
"Donettes continue to be one of our most popular sweet baked goods. In fact, Hostess produces more than two billion per year -- enough to wrap around the Earth three times,"says Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing. "We are excited to give Hostess consumers another delicious indulgence to share with their friends and families.”
Suggested price is $2.99 for dunkie bags and $1.49 for single-serve sleeves.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »