With Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Entrees Asian Take-Out Receives Modern MakeoverSouth San Francisco, Calif.-based Dr. McDougall's Right Foods gives Asian Take-Out a modern all-natural makeover with the introduction its new food product: Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Entrées, a line of microwaveable, calorie-friendly Asian Entrées.
Sure to appeal to mainstream consumers and health food devotees alike, Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Entrées are all-natural, eco-friendly, vegan, and non-GMO. Providing a healthy alternative to their restaurant and ramen noodle cup counterparts –- popular Chinese, Thai, Japanese and Indian dishes –- all Asian Entrées are only 200-280 calories per meal.
Lightweight and convenient, Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Entrees are ideal for throwing into a purse or backpack or enjoying at work, home or school. Varieties, which are prepared without heavy oils, salt or fat, include Pad Thai Noodles, Spicy Kung Pao Noodles, Teriyaki Noodles, Thai Roasted Peanut Noodles, Soy Ginger Noodles, Spicy Szechuan Noodles, Masala Lentil Pilaf, and Lentil Curry Pilaf. They come in paper-based, BPA-free packaging exclusively sourced from certified sustainably managed forests, and the microwavable paper cups – an alternative to Styrofoam ramen noodle cups -- never biodegrades.
"Many of the Asian dishes available on the market these days are full of heavy oils and fats. Our secret to creating a healthy alternative is to use noodles that are baked, not fried, and to use ground nuts for fat instead of oil." says Rita Vinnicombe, co-owner. "Not only are the calorie savings as much as one-third less than our competitors, but consumers are telling us that our Asian Noodles taste better than other options. We are dedicated to upholding Dr. McDougall's passion for Natural Delicious Wellness by providing great tasting, healthy meal options everyone can enjoy."
Suggested retail price is $2.29.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »